Friday, December 21, 2012

im staying up late... way past my bedtime to make my first post. Christmas is in four days and what better  way to start my fashion blog than to create a fashion wishlist! here are the top five things i have been loving this fall/winter season and have been a must on my it-list.

1. chunky infinity scarves!

theres nothing like keeping my neck warm when its cold outside and i have been loving these knit infinity scarves like this one from J.Crew!

2. chambray shirts

a chambray shirt is perfect for layering! every store i have been too lately carries this style shirt. its cute with leggings and boots, or a skirt for a more dressy look.

3. knee high cognac boots

these seriously go with everything! enough said!

4. anorak jacket

this jacket s super flattering. it cinches in your waist so you dont look as bulky when you're dressing up for the cold weather! plus its cute and goes with everything!

5. statement jewelry

if im at a complete loss for what to wear. ill throw on my chambray shirt and a statement necklace and i instantly feel good in my outift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment