Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sweaters!!

I work at Jcrew, and I can't help but notice (maybe because I have to fold them all day) the sweaters. I love sweaters in the winter because they make for such an easy outfit! Throw them over jeans with some boots or with a circle skirt for a more dressier outfit. so i put together a few outfits with a couple of my favorite sweaters from Jcrew.

Outfit 1.

The frenchie sweater! with this i paired a chambray shirt underneath and a pair of teal green jeggings with flats!




Outfit 2.

scattered sequin sweater

I paired this with a navy circle skirt and a pair of navy heels and your ready for a holiday party! wear your hair up in a ballerina bun and you're all set!



outfit 3.

the tippi sweater!
this sweater is a basic for any wardrobe and comes in so many colors. it can literally be worn with anything. i buy mine a size larger than i would normally and pair it with a scarf, jeans, and nude flats or loafers for a relaxed vibe.



So here are three quick and easy outfits! they are my go-to sweater outfits that i put together when i have no idea what else to wear.

I will be posting a basics list of things every woman should have in her closet soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment