Thursday, May 2, 2013

April Favorites

It is time for my monthly favorites!

heres what i have been loving this April!


BEAUTY
1. maybelline duo liquid eyeliner



still a favorite. the eyeliner is super pigmented and does exactly what i want it too! a winged cat eye has never been so easy!

2. nyx blush in natural



i love myx blushes, they're such a great dupe for mac blushes at a fraction of the price. my favorite this month has been nyx's cream blush in natural. its that perfect shade for my skin!

3. herbal essences color me happy



i stopped using herbal essences because its not the greatest shampoo for your hair, but i recently dyed my hair a bit darker and wanted something to help keep it from getting bronzy and this stuff does the trick... it smells yummy too!

4. china glaze flip flop fantasy

no picture can do this color justice. its a bright neon coral pink color that makes me look tan!!! regardless its a super pretty spring/summer shade that is bright and happy.

5. urban decay shadow primer potion



i started using this eye shadow primer again, and i remembered how much i really love it! it keeps my shadows looking great all day!

6. maybelline cay eye mascara



this mascara goes great with any winged eyeliner because it helps to fan out the lashes on the outside of your eye. it makes them look long and thick! can't complain!

7. urban decay naked palette



i also rediscovered my naked I palette, after using the naked basics for a few months i forgot how many beautiful colors were in the first one.

8. trader joes coconut lotion



my hands have been really dry, so ive been using this every night before bed to help moisturize. my hands are soft and they feel great!

fashion

1. high low skirt


this skirt is so flattering and i love them because they're lower in the back so i dont have to be as concerned about showing things i dont want to show... if ya know what i mean.

2. button downs



chambray and button downs are my go to wardrobe piece when i have no idea what else to wear. they're a "woke up late kind of morning" lifesaver.

3. hoodies


 i like to wear sweats and a hoodie when i get home. i love nothing more than being comfortable!

4. just fab flats



my gold flats with the black cap toe are super cute and go with soooo many outfits! its easy to just pop them on and go!

5. minnie pants



my poppy minnie pants from j crew (that i got on sale for 20$) are awesome and surpringly go with alot more than i thought they would!

6. blue star scarf


i've been loving my star scarf. its thin but has alot of material. so its basically a blanket. i keep it in my FIDM bag to stay warm because some of the classrooms are freezing!!

7. arm candy



i've been loving stacking my bracelets again. its finally warm enough to wear shorter sleeves to show off all my cute bracelets.


random favs

1. sabrina the teenage witch



i've been watching these 20 min episodes while i do my homework. it reminds me of my childhood. :)

2. macarons



macaroons are a quick yummy pick me up treat. its my reward after i get off work or had a long day at school.

3. roses


i've been loving my mom's roses, when its warm outside the backyard smells so good. its relaxing to sit outside for five minutes and literally smell the flowers.

4. trader joes gummy bears

 

soooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!!!!!!!!!





and thats that lovelies!

much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment