Monday, July 1, 2013

June Favorites!

It's that time of month again!
 
JUNE FAVORITES
 
 
 
 
BEAUTY
 
 
1. Maybelline Coral Crush
 
 
this pretty coral color is right in between red and pink so it goes with most outfits! its a super flattering shade.
 
 
2. Cover Girl BB Cream
 
 
I used this when it was just a tinted moisturizer... and really thats what it still is, but never the less is gives a little bit of coverage on days when i dont want to wear a whole lot of make-up but i still want to look put together.
 

3. Mica Eye Gel Liner
 
 
this stuff lasts all day and doesn't smudge or fade. its a great dupe for the mac gel eyeliner.
 

4. NYX eyeshadow stick in Gold
 
 
instead of a shimmery champagne color in my inner corner i've been enjoying a pretty gold color, it adds a little pop of color thats not too bold, but still perfect to match the pretty summer sunsets.
 

5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
 
 
this is great for a quick eye look. i just have to swipe this across my lid, blend just a bit and im good to go and out the door, its so easy and takes practically no time at all!
 

6. Sinful colors 24/7



its that HOT pink nail polish i keep talking about. its just so darn pretty. and pretty bright too! its currently on my toes right now :)
 
 
 

7. Pacifica Hand Lotion in Blood Orange
 
 
this is something im definitely going to repurchase when im done with my bottle now, it smells heavenly! and it moisturizes!!!
 
 
 
FASHION

1. Bubble Necklace




I love the bright yellow, yellow is one of those colors that goes with pretty much anything, and works great as an accent color! i've been having alot of fun with this necklace.


2. Strawberry Prints



I love my quirky prints, like i said in my perfect wardrobe post, i consider them basics in my closet. i think the strawberries are super cute and not too overwhelming, the perfect print for summer!!

3. Sky Blue

 
I've been giving my rebecca minkoff a break from her duties and been using this sky blue satchel. its such a fun and pretty color for summer, and i've gotten loads of compliments on it.
 
4. Olives
 
 
my olive colored ballet flats have been a fun neutral for this month. they pair nicely with a lot of things in my closet, so its been an easy choice this month picking out shoes!
 
5. J Crew Vintage Cotton
 
 
so, if you're going to wear a t-shirt, wear the right t-shirt. im not saying this just because i work at j crew, but the vintage cotton t-shirts are seriously the most comfortable t-shirts i have ever owned. and cute too!
 
 
RANDOM
 
1.  Trail Mix
 
 
i have been loving trail mix, its an easy snack with lots of variety so i can snack on a little bit and feel fuller longer.
 
 
2. Harry Potter
 
 
 
i've been watching the harry potter movies repeatedly this month. im obessesed i know', but its hard not to love these movies!
 
 
3. Jamba Juice

 
i've been trying to drink less coffee and found that im sleeping better, but to treat myself instead i've been loving jamba juice, i dont go that often because theres alot of sugar in the drinks but they're tasty and refreshing during these hot months.
 
4. Sketching
 
 
during my short summer break i've been doing three quick sketches a day just for practice, but i find myself loving it. it keep my hand in shape lol.
 
 
 
 
So thats it for my June favorites!
 
Much Love <3!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment