Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag!

it's November!
 
and what better way to kick it off than with a tag all about sweater weather!!
 
 
 
lets get started!
 
 
 
Questions!
1. Favorite candle scent?
 
spiced pumpkin by yankee candle! of course! it literally smells like pumpkin pies are baking, and thanksgiving!

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
 
 
I would say coffee, but I drink more tea and than I do coffee. Particularly peppermint tea when its extra cold outside!

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
 
I love the feeling of fall, I remember as a kid being so excited, because of the holidays, and the fall smells. there's no particular memory, only of loving the fall season.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
 

 
both! a simple cat eye looks great with a dark lip. I know people say that you should do one or the other, but sometimes your make-up can look unfinished, so a small cat eye with a dark lip is a perfect compromise.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
 
if you guessed miss dior, you guessed right, its my favorite go to fall scent!

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
 
 
cranberry sauce! I eat maybe a little too much on thanksgiving! its that good!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
 
 
its chilly in San Francisco, but not intolerable. the leaves turn yellow, and I get to amuse myself by stepping on all the crunchy ones, and I can get away with a sweater and a scarf. no major bundling to go outside.

8. Most worn sweater?
 
 
probably my black and white tribal printed sweater. its oh-so hipster, but it keeps me warm too!

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
 
Navy polish is a definite must have! its super trendy this season, and its a great change from the norm.

 
and of course a deep wine color, its so chic, and a perfect hue for fall!

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
 
 
um duh!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
 
 
definitely leggings, I like being comfy!

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
 
 
neither... I like a nice pair of riding boots

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
 
 
 
most definitely! its so good that I wait in anticipation all year long!

14. Favorite fall TV show?
 
 
i'd have to say survivor, I've been a dedicated fan since the beginning, and I always look forward to my Wednesday nights!

15. Favorite Fall Fashion Accessory?
 
 
a leopard print scarf! because it keeps me warm, and looks good with everything!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment