Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Favorites!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!!
 
but now that the festivities are over it is that time of the month again...
 
 
no...
 
 
I mean MONTHLY FAVORITES!!!
 
 
 
BEAUTY
 
1. Pumpkin Body Butter 
 
if you know me at all you'll know that I am absolutely obsessed with anything pumpkin, so when trader joes came out with their pumpkin body butter I was on board before you could even say pumpkin. its a bit sweeter smelling than I would have thought but the scent has grown on me and I am in love!
 
 
2. Revlon's Rich Nail Polish
 
this green tinted golden silver (yes that's a lot of color) polish is absolutely gorgeous for fall! its deep enough for a fall hue but the metallic finish doesn't make it as harsh. its a great sparkly accessory to any outfit!
 
 
3. Maybelline's Red Revival Lipstick
if you want a red lipstick that lasts all day then this one should be your best friend. highly pigmented and in a beautiful red hue this lipstick will always be a favorite. I love Maybelline's lipsticks because of the color payoffs and lasting power, they work so well on my lips like no other lipstick I've tried.
 
 
4. Nyx Cream Blushes
 
I like cream blushes during the fall winter season's because my skin tends to look a bit dryer than during the summer, the cream blushes give me a nice glow that brings life and color into my oh-so pale skin.
 
 
5. Garnier Pure Clean Shampoo
 
if you want clean clean hair then this should be your go to shampoo, I love it because it feels likes its actually cleaning my hair without drying it out while im washing it. the scent is also really nice, and my hair doesn't get that icky greasy feeling all day.
 
 
6. Sally Hansen's Gold Roses Nail Polish
 
i'm obsessed with rose gold, and when I heard about the Sally Hansen polish I was super excited. I swatched it and compared it to the cover girl polish that I was pleased to find that the Sally Hansen was a more opaque finish. I only need two coats with this polish and its the perfect rose gold shade.
 
 
7. Miss Dior Cherie 
 
it must be fall if im wearing this perfume. its absolutely heavenly and has the right amount of musk for a woman during autumn. its a perfect combination of Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence.  (and yes I looked those up)
 
 
FASHION
 
 
1. Olive Green Sweater
its so cozy, and the color is perfect for fall! it looks great with dark wash skinnies and brown boots, or more casual with leggings and a knit scarf.
 
 
2. Leatherette Pants 
I feel my outfits get a bit edgier during the fall, and these pants are mostly to blame, its a bit fancier than simple black leggings and makes even the laziest outfit look more put together.
 
 
3. Studded Hairbows
 
i'm all about my hair bows, but hair bows with studs are even better!
 
 
 
 
 4. Cognac Riding Boots
I've literally been wearing mine all month long, they are my comfiest shoes. unfortunately I wear them so much the soles are almost gone and it might be time for a new pair...
 
 
4. Red-Orange Circle Scarf

I like to stay cozy in the mornings, and this scarf keeps me warm and still looking stylish. and oddly enough the red orange color goes with a lot so its easy to pair with when putting together an outfit.
 
 
 
5. Grey Dolman Top
I got mine from American eagle, and its a great layering piece to have in my wardrobe. its soft like a t-shirt, but is long and slouchy so I can wear it with leggings on days when I just want to feel like im wearing pajamas.
 
 
6. Cream Popover 
 
works with everything. as you can tell I love having pieces in my wardrobe that allow me to get the maximum amount of use out of. this works well on its own, under sweaters or layered under my anorak vest for a put together look.
 
 
RANDOM
 
1. Iphone
I finally jumped on the apple bandwagon and got an iphone. I have to say I love it and I have converted. Its so much better than my android and so much easier to use.
 
 
2. Guitar

 
I have picked up my guitar again and have been playing a lot more recently, the callouses on my fingers are worse but that's the mark of a good musician I guess. I feel happy when im playing and its a stress reliever. I play for a bit before doing my homework and I feel relaxed.
 
 
3. Trader Joes Pumpkin Chai

 
ahh... the taste of fall! I love me some chai, but pumpkin chai? even better!! so delicious! and this whole can costs as much as a single cup at starbucks!
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my October favorites!
 
now for a happy November!
 
Much Love
 
Tanti Abbracci!
 
<3
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment