Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Favorites!!

I honestly can't believe that November has already come and gone...
 
time flies rather too quickly,
 
but never-the-less it is time, for my November favorites!!
 
 
 
BEAUTY
 
 
 
 1. Mac's Blackberry
 
I've been using this color on my outer corner for a smoke-y eye look that just reads fall! its a hint of purple that blends beautifully with matte brown shades.
 
 
2. Revlon's Black Cherry Lipstick

 
I love this dark vampy plum red color during the fall time. it feels festive with a bit of edge.
 
 
3. Revlon's Rich Nail Polish

 I've been wearing this polish repeatedly. its just so sparkly, and has a golden olive green tint that I absolutely adore!
 
 
 4. Coach Poppy Perfume
this perfume smells so sweet and girly! I love it, it still has sophisticated notes in it so I don't feel immature while wearing it.
 
 
5. Michael Todd's Charcoal Scrub

this may look off putting at first... its dark grey like charcoal, but it scrubs down into your pours for a clean feel, and blemishes seem to disappear with consistent use.
 
 
6. Naked Palette I
I've been loving my naked 1 palette this month, the colors are warmer which are perfect for a fall/winter smoke-y eye.
 
 
7. Loreal's Butterfly Mascara

 
this pulls my lashes out for long full lashes that last all day. I don't notice any flakiness at the end of the day. so far so good!
 
 
FASHION
 
 
1. Sequin Tops
 
I was never one for sequins, but I've found myself more drawn to them, if they are done in a classy way. with a blazer, and skinny jeans, it looks tre chic!
 
 
2. Knit Orange Scarf

 
my knit orange scarf has not only kept me warm, but looks super cute with almost any outfit!!
 
 
3. Geometric Pendants.

 
during the sweater weather season, i'm more drawn to geometric like pendants, because I can still wear them with scarves, and it adds a bit of metallic glam.
 
4. Oversized t-shirts

 
I'll admit, I've been getting lazy with creating trendy outfits, I tend to gravitate to oversized t-shirts because I can dress them up or down, they're just easy.
 
 
RANDOM
 
 
1. Trader Joes Peppermint Hot Chocolate
 
 
omg this stuff is so good. its great for an evening treat, it keeps you warm and feeling super festive! plus when your done you have a reusable tin.
 
2. Cupcakes

 
I've been baking like crazy this month, but its so relaxing for me, I really enjoy the stress relief of the whole process.
 
 
3. Aladdin To-go Mug

 
this keeps my coffee hot for a while. so I don't have to drink it cold... gross. I've been loving making my own coffee in the am before work or school.
 
 
4. Ellie Goulding

 
I've been listening to her music non-stop. its feel good music, that's calming, and her voice is amazing!
 
5. Harry Potter

 
I've been reading all the books again, I didn't realize how much I missed being in Harry's wizarding world. my absolute favorite books!
 
 
 
well there ya go!!
 
Much Love
 
Tanti Abbracci!
 
<3
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment