Tuesday, April 2, 2013

march favorites

its time for my march favorites!!!

i totally forgot to pay attention to the products ive been using so  i made a quick list of things i know i have been using and loving more frequently this past month!

BEAUTY!

1. Sheer Cover Concealer.



i forget how much i love this concealer... its a little too dark for under my eyes... but it covers so well! i just blend, blend, blend, then put a little bit of a light shade of powder over to set it. my dark circles are suddenly less... dark!!

2. wet n wild color eyeliner pencil



when the sun starts to come out i start to crave more color, so i use a colored eyeliner to add a pop of color to my lower lash line. the pretty teal complements my hazel eyes which i like.

3. maybelline master duo liquid eyeliner



this new little invention helps me create the perfect winged cat eye... 'nuff said!

4. bath and body works "carried away"



this fresh floral scent is light and cheerful for the spring and with the weather slowly warming up its been the perfect scent!!

5. Aussie 3 minute miracle



this is the perfect conditioner for me. i literally leave it in three minutes and my hair is so soft and smooth. the conditioner does a really good job of moisturizing my hair without it feeling heavy or greasy.

6. Eco Tools



these brushes are great, not only are they a good deal but they're soft and work perfectly. plus they're eco friendly.

7. Urban Decay Naked Basics


i know ive talked about this before, but i have been using this palette non-stop. i serves me well on a daily basis and is perfect for traveling with, it has everything i need in a compact palette.


FASHION!

1. Maxi Dresses



just plain and simple jersey maxi dress... they are the best of so many worlds!! its like wearing pajamas but dressy pajamas... like sweatpants but in dress form... never mind...

i call them pajama dresses.

the point is im comfy and cute at the same time! yes!

2. Chiffon Blouses



again i want to be comfortable but still look presentable... so i often opt for a chiffon button down and jeans. its just one of those go to outfits.

3. Polka dots



its a classic print that is still super cute! im addicted to anything with polka dots.

4. black fringe booties


i've been loving my black fringe booties. they go with so much and they're a good transition piece from winter to spring.

5. statement earrings



sometimes a necklace is too much, sometimes a cute pair of statement earrings are just enough!

RANDOM!

1. Hazelnut macchiatto! ICED



so yummy! its refreshing and a great pick me up after a long day of classes.

2. leopard print snuggie



ok ok ok i have one! i love it! it keeps me warm. gosh...

3. The Carrie Diaries



i've really been enjoying this show. im a huge fan of sex and the city, so this show just encourages my addiction!

4. inspirational qoutes



its a perfect pick me-up or motivator when you've had a rough day. and this last month ive had multiple rough days.




so that wraps up my march favorites. i hope you enjoyed!!

<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment