Saturday, June 22, 2013

Favorite Summer Nail Polish

I just painted my nails... and of course as soon as i do so theres a bajillion things that i immediately want to do.... but i thought at least i can type this and tell you all about my favorite summer polishes.... seemed relevant... and no harm will come to my nails while doing this
 
 
with further ado.... heres the top 10 summer polishes
 
 
 
 
1. Turned up Turqouise
 
 
China GlazeNail Laquer with Hardeners
 
 
this neon blue color is bright and happy for the summer... but a change from the reds and pinks that are so typical.
 
 
 
2. 24/7
 
 
 
currently what i have on my nails now...
this bright pink is so bright that no camera on earth could do it justice. its just one of those colors that makes me so happy.
 
 
3. neon yellow
 
 
 
this bright yellow is brighter than the sun, and you might need to wear sunglasses after applying. apply a white coat underneath this bright color for even more bright sun shine-y happiness.
 
 
4. coconut kiss
 
 
i got my toes done once at a salon in this color and i forgot to look at the name, and i was on the hunt for it, towards the end of the pedicure i finally found it and it was an exact match. this is such a pretty purple for the summer. it looks great as a pedicure.
 
 
 
5. did you ear about van gogh
 
 
 
 
ok not gona lie i only bought this polish because of the name... typical... but i was pleasntly surprised by how pretty this sandy taupe color is. it reminds me of the beach, which is why its the perfect summer nude color.
 
6. Ballet Slippers
 
 
 
 
this is a pretty soft pink for a delicate summer manicure. because its sheer and pastel if it chips its not as noticable so its perfect for a fuss free manicure on vacation.
 
 
7. Bikini so Teeny
 
 
this is  a pretty summer blue. hopefully you dont have the blues... if you do apply this color to your nails for a pick me up, its a universally flattering shade. and its not obnoxious like some blue polishes.
 
8. orange it obvious
 
 
this pretty orange is a really cool color. orange is part of the warm family so its like wearing a red or a pink polish, but unique. this particular shade is bright and cheerful and would look great with a cobalt blue maxi dress.
 
9. holo-silver
 
 
silver holographic nail polish is totally trendy, but super uber cool. i love wearing this and watching my nail catch the light. its a really cool effect to have on your nails without having to spend time painting a design.
 
10. flip flop fantasy
 
 
looks great on your toes when wearing flip flops... hence the name. but seriously, this shade is my insta-tan color. coral is one of my power colors, but neon coral is my super power color. not only does it make me happy when wearing it, but i look one shade darker... which isn't much but ill take all the help i can get.
 
 
 
 
 
 
hope you enjoyed my top 10 picks.
 
 
Much Love <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment