Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Favorites

Happy June everyone!

its time for May favorites!!!


BEAUTY

1. Alice in Wonderland EOS lip balms



i've been loving everyone of these scents this month, particularly the blueberry, but the watermelon and vanilla ones are lovely too.

2. maybelline's lipstick in neon rose



i struggle to find that perfect pink color for my lips, but i found it with this one, its bright and vibrant, but not overly pink, theres a little but of coral in it too. its a happy balance.

3. pixi face primer



this keeps my foundation lasting all day long! i love it, i dont have to touch-up my makeup... so im fuss free all day.

4. garnier triple nutrition



this hair and face oil has worked wonders! my hair feels softer, and my skin feels moisturized. its a win win for this product.

5. mac's blackberry eyeshadow



this is a really pretty neutral-y purple color that i wear in my crease for a little extra definition. its matte so it looks great with a pretty champange shimmer shadow.

6. urban outfitters holographic nail polish in silver



it looks so pretty in the sun, but inside its just a really nice silver color. its a fun quirky nail polish, but neutral enough that i can wear it to work.


FASHION

1. statement necklaces



i feel like i talk about them all the time, but they're a great extra for any boring outfit... and they can be dressed up or down!!

2. diy fringe scarf



i saw this on pintrest and made my own! and i love it!! i got so many compliments when i wore it... and its so funny to me how amazed people atill are at diy projects... even though diy-ing is so trendy now!

3. red pointed ballet flats



they're that little POP! to any neutral outfit! i love the look of an all neutral outfit with a bright red shoe! so chic!

4. cat eye sunglasses



oh-so audrey!! i've been wearing mine cay eye frames so much! especially when i eat my breakfast outside tiffany's

5. mixing patterns



i get funny looks sometimes... but fashion is about taking risks... and mixing patterns is one of my favorite trends right now.. it makes a boring pattern that much better!! once the eye relaxes on the sight it becomes enjoyable!



RANDOM
1. Honey



not honey boo-boo... no i have been loving honey, honey in my tea, honey on my toast, even honey on my face. its a wonderful invention by the bees and i thank them very much for liquid gold.

2. green tea lattes



i love green tea, and i love matcha... so i have been loving green tea matcha lattes!! yummy!!

3. mini fan



its been warming up and i've been loving my mini fan, it sits on my window sill right above my bed so it cools me down but not to a point where i get cold!! its just s cute and handy

4. harry potter on tape



i am proud to admit that i am a die-hard harry potter fan, and since im too busy to read the books right now, i listen to them on tape while doing homework! its relaxing and i get to listen to something i enjoy!

5. lavender salt scrub



technically i think this counts as a beauty item... but its kinda random.... but i've noticed after a long day of work scrubbing my feet under hot water with a lavender salt scurb relaxes me and helps my feet feel less achy and i sleep much better..








anyway those are my May favorites, i hope you enjoyed!!

Much Love
<3

2 comments:

  1. I love the eos lipbalms too! Where do you find the watermelon flavored ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was part of the alice in wonderland collection... it was limited edition, some drugstores might still have them otherwise check amazon!! <3

    ReplyDelete