Friday, August 2, 2013

July Favorites

its time again!! July favorites time!!
 
 
 
 
BEAUTY
 
 
1. Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
 
 
 
for me this not only works as a primer for my eyeshadow, but a concealer under my eyes as well... it covers up my dark under eye circles really well actually.
 
 
2. Healthy Sexy Hair - Sea Salt Spray
 
 
 
 
my hair is really fine, I just have a lot of it so it looks thicker than it is. but a little bit of this beachy spray adds texture which is perfect for braids and buns!!
 
3. Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter
 
This stuff moisturizes so well, the pot of it unfortunately doesn't last me very long, but its only about 5 dollars, but the body butter itself leaves my skin feeling soft and not sticky.
 
4. OPI's Malaga Wine
 
 
this deep burgundy red color is my favorite transition polish into fall. its really flattering on pale complexions and it feels so elegant!
 
5. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
 
I ran out of my other mascaras and the only new one I had around was this one, and I completely forgot how much I love this mascara, its not super volumizing, but it makes my lashes black which makes them look fuller and longer.
 
6. Maybelline's Red Revival
 
if you want a long lasting red lipstick, this one is it. I only have to re-apply it maybe once throughout the day, it lasts forever. it will start to bleed a bit towards the end of your day so use a lip liner or a concealer around the edges so it wont.
 
FASHION
 
1. Maxi Skirts
 
 
I have been wearing maxi skirts like crazy, but they're just so easy and comfortable. they can be dressed up or down and are super cute! I have been wearing mine to school mostly, since I have to wake up super early, its just easy to think about.
 
2. Tribal Print Sweater
 
 
comfiest thing ever! its super cute and super trendy, but that adds a fashion forward look to this oversized sweater. oversized things tend to get frumpy looking so when you can find something a little bit trendy it makes it look more put together.
 
3. lace tops
again... they're just so easy. during the summer I tend to get lazy with fashion, I feel as if there's not a whole lot you can do, so I like to dress things up like t-shirts with lace.
 
 
4. American Flag Scarf
 
im not overly patriotic... but I do love my flag printed scarf. its trendy and surprisingly goes with a lot.
 
5. Sea Foam Green Sandals
I always get compliments on my sea foam sandals... they're braided really nicely and they're somewhat of an unusual color for a sandal. its a nice pop of color to my usually neutral outfits.
 
 
RANDOM
 
 
1. Strawberry Yogurt O's
 
 
I don't like the strawberry covered yogurt bits... I think theyre pretty gross, but I love the cherrios and the cheerios covered in yogurt, its a perfect combination of sweet and crunchy
 
2. Hibiscus Tea
 
 
I've for the most part given up coffee, the affect of caffeine wasn't working on me much anymore so i'd compensate with 2-3 cups... not healthy... so ive been drinking more and more tea, and right now im loving my hibiscus tea, its floral and citrus-y and reminds me of Egypt.
 
3. Despicable Me 2
 
 
cutest movie ever! if you know anything about me you know that I absolutely love the minions
 
4. The Bachelorette
 
 
I needed a junk show over my summer break... and I got addicted... and I'm so mad at Brooks...
 
5. overlock machine
 
 
my grandma gave me her old but awesome overlock machine for my birthday and I've been using it non-stop! it makes me sewing projects look finished and professional!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
There's my montly favorites in a nutshell.
 
hope you enjoyed
 
 
Much Love <3

 


No comments:

Post a Comment