Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Self Worth

I just posted on facebook that the Lord doesn't give us more than we can handle.
 
 
 
I've got a lot on my plate and a lot on my mind... the Lord must think I'm pretty strong.
 
 
I have to admit, sometimes I don't feel that way, but other times I sit back and think about all the amazing things I have accomplished and have to yet to accomplish, and my feeling of self worth blossoms and it feels amazing.
 
 
 
This is a short post, but the less words I speak the more meaning it may have.
 
 
But no matter how much you think you are struggling, you are struggling because you are capable of overcoming and accomplishing and you are strong and you are amazing.
 
 
To me fashion is my life, my creative and artistic being is what makes me most happy, I have put a lot into this blog, and yes I am taking a break for a bit, but I have focused on myself and made myself a stronger happier person, and doing what I love fulfills my life.
 
 
 
 but this is not about clothes, or what you look like, but how truly amazing you are.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for being my Readers
 
 
Much Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment