Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Outfits of the Week

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Life has gotten so busy... but when busy there are so many opportunities for great outfits!
 
 
So here are some of my favorite outfits that I've worn this week!
 
 
Outfit 1. Easy Chic
 
 




I layered my boyfriend sweater over a cream colored blouse, and paired them with black skinnies. for accessories I kept it simple with a pendant necklace and leopard loafers. An easy outfit for on the go, but also super chic!
 
 
Outfit 2. Cozy for Fall




 
This outfit is easy and so comfy. I wore an oversized olive green sweater with a knit infinity scarf. I kept the bottom half of my outfit fitted with skinny jeans since the sweater is oversized. I wore booties and the same pendant just as an extra accessory.
 
Outfit 3. Ready to Work
 



 
 
 

 
this outfit is simple and easy too, I layered a chambray shirt and an anorak jacket (two wardrobe essentials) with skinny jeans and a red knit scarf for a warm fall themed look. I finished off with high cognac boots since its been chilly!!
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my favorite outfits this week!!
 
 
Much Love
 
Tanti abbracci!
 
<3
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment