Tuesday, October 15, 2013

15 Fall Essentials

It's getting colder

and the leaves are finally turning red and gold

and I think it's time to list out 15 of my Fall Essentials

so in no particular order... because that seems to be more fun!

1. Peppermints
maybe it's because the holidays are coming, or that it's cold outside, but peppermint candies always make me happy. it's refreshing and tasty, and perfect for curbing my holiday sweet tooth
 
2. Berry Lips

 
it's perfect for adding some color to my already pale complexion that will only become more and more pale. it's a universally flattering shade that warms up the face.
 
 
 
3. Long Geometric Pendants

 
I love pendants during the fall, because i'm more than likely wearing a scarf, so it adds a bit of glam, while not being covered up by the scarf.
 
 
4. Knit Scarves


 
speaking of which, scarves are a definite must have, they are functional accessories. I love chunky knits, but if they can keep me warm as much as looking cute, then its a A+ in my book.
 
5. Sunnies

 
so despite it cooling down, its still sunny, and something worse than during the summer because there is an awful foggy glare... so sunglasses are a must! my eyes are too sensitive without them.
 
 
6. Oversized Knit Shirts

 
there's nothing better than feeling oh-so comfortable during the day... I fully appreciate feeling like i'm still wearing my pajamas during the day.
 
 
7. Maxi Skirts

 
Also a great wardrobe essential, since it's getting too cold to wear shorter skirts and dresses, maxi skirts are a great alternative, and it gets me away from my jeans and t-shirt standards.
 
8. Peppermint Tea

 
I love tea during the colder months, and drinking a warm mug of peppermint tea in the AM wakes me up and encourages me to get out of my warm cozy bed...
 
9. Autumnal Jewelry

Jewelry in deeper hues is a love and a must for fall. it's nice to get dressed up and when your jewelry feels seasonally appropriate then all the better!
 
10. Pumpkin Spice Lattes

 
it's the perfect dessert or treat, and it really makes me feel like it's fall outside.
 
11. Miss Dior Cherie

my fall/winter scent for the past three years running, its a warmer scent that has a bit of musk in it, but still ultra feminine.
 
12. Moisturizer

 
it is super important to keep your skin moisturized during the colder months, it prevents dry flaky skin and chapping. I can't stand when my skin feels dry, so I drink plenty of water and moisturize twice a day!
 
 
13. Dark Polish
 
I love dark polishes, I am totally seasonal when it comes to nail colors, and I absolutely loathe that summer colors are always so neon and never dark... so I love bringing out my dark colors for fall!
 
14. Go-To Fall Outfit

 
Oversized sweater, leggings, leopard, and boots. it is always good to have a go to outfit, but especially during the colder months when its colder outside and I tend to sleep in a bit longer because I can't drag myself out of bed...
 
15. Bronzer and Blush

 
very little goes a looooooong way... but its nice to add a bit of color to my skin, rather than looking dead. it makes me feel a bit more cheerful when I see myself with a warm complexion.
 
 
 
 
There you go!
 
15 things I deem essential for Fall
 
I hope you enjoyed
 
 
Much Love
 
Tanti Abbracci
 
<3


 


No comments:

Post a Comment