Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Tag

Since it's fall I thought it would be fun to do a fall tag, since I did one for spring.
 
So I searched and searched and found one!
 
just for fun!
 
<3
 
 
 
QUESTIONS:


1. Favorite Fall lip product?
 
 
So of course I couldn't pick just one, when fall rolls around I bring out my favorite lip colors, a true red is always a classic, and I love this red lip stain by Revlon in Romantic, its minty and stays all day long, I usually only have to touch it up once throughout the day. The second is of course Bordeaux by Rimmel, this color does require some touching up, but its a beautiful deep color that's perfect for fall.
 


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
 
 
And of course for nail polish I couldn't pick just one either. These two colors are super trendy for fall this year. The first one is French wine by Nordstrom, little insight? This Nordstrom brand is made by the same people who make Deborah Lippman polishes, but for about half the cost. this color is a deep burgundy that looks best with short nails. The Second is Bobbing for Baubles by Essie. Which is a beautiful navy color that's a great color for any outfit.
 


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
 
 
If you guessed Pumpkin Spice Latte then you must have read my September Favorites. I can't wait for fall because everything is scented or flavored with pumpkin. I can't get enough! I love reading a good book and sipping a pumpkin spice latte on a cold day.


4. Favorite Fall Candle?

 
Again, this was in my September Favorites. I love anything with Pumpkin! and it literally smells like someone is baking a pumpkin pie in my house, when I am burning this candle.

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?
 
 
My favorite fall scarves are chunky knit circle scarves, they are the epitome of cozy. It keeps my neck warm, and my outfits looking fall appropriate. As for my favorite accessory, I brought out my trusty floppy felt hat that keeps the wind out of my face when I'm walking to school, plus it has that perfect boho vibe which I love!



6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

 
 
I'm not too wild about anything haunted... I've never been one for anything scary... which is weird because my favorite time of year is October, and my favorite Holiday is Halloween... but ok. I do appreciate a good corn maze though. I like feeling lost in what seems like an entirely different world for a while.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
 
 
Such a good movie, I am 23 and proud to admit that I still love cheesy movies like Halloween town. It had a good story about self discovery all the while filled with awesome costumes and quirky characters. Brings my back to my childhood.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
 
 
UM... DUH! candy corn is the bees knees, I love this stuff even though it is absolutely disgusting in concept. They're bright and chewy and if you want a Halloween sugar load this stuff is the best!


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

 
 
Minions anyone? I think this costume is adorable, and I love my minions!
ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-na-nah!

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
 
 
When the leaves turn red, to me it's the prettiest thing. I love fall because it cools down, the holidays are around the corner, and its just a happy feeling and time for me.
 
 
 
 
 
Much Love
 
Tanti Abbracci!
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment