Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Favorites

It is officially October, my favorite month!
 
the weather is cooling down, and sweaters and boots are finally coming out!
 
 
but most importantly it is time for my September Favorites
 
 
:)
 
 
 
BEAUTY
 
1. Rimmel's Bordeaux Lipstick
the picture gives this lip color no justice, when fall arrives I love breaking out this dark red hue. it is the epitome of fall reds 
 
2. Mac's Mythology Eyeshadow

 
this color is the perfect coppery brown color for the crease, it has the right amount of shimmer for a classic smoky eye.
 
3. Maybelline's Falsies Mascara

 
I am still majorly loving this mascara again! It was such a great repurchase for me. my lashes look thick and long.
 
4. Revlon's Rich Nail Varnish

 
this is a beautiful golden bluish green glitter polish, two coats and its totally opaque. it has the right amount of depth for a fall color.
 
5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance

 
keeps my eye shadows and eyeliner in place! and its a thinner consistency than my mac painterly paint pot. 
 
6. CoverGirl Concealer

I've given up covering any imperfections on my face other than my dark under eye circles. this doesn't cover it completely but it gives it a brightness that seems to take away the purple under my tired eyes.
 
 
FASHION
 
1. Arrow Bracelet
 
 
I love arrows, I think they're quirky and cute. and I have been loving my arrow bracelets. its dainty and adds just a little extra in the  accessory department.
 
 
2. Ankle Boots

 
I have been loving my olive green ankle boots from Aeropostale. They go with everything, and are so incredibly comfy.
 
 
3. Bordeaux Scarf

In Case you haven't noticed I have been loving this color. and this scarf looks so cute with a white oversized sweater and leggings! my go to fall outfit.
 
 
4. Flannels

Since fall is rolling around, flannels are a go to, they're easy to wear, and are a great pattern for any outfit.
 
5. J Crew Octagon Necklace

I bought mine in the hunter green color. its so pretty and adds a little extra sparkle to my outfits.
 
6. Hunter Green Skinny Jeans

 
I brought out my hunter green skinny jeans again. I absolutely fall hues, and this one makes me feel seasonally appropriate.
 
 
RANDOM
 
1. Yankee Spiced Pumpkin Candle
 
I've been burning this candle more this month, The spicy smell just makes me happy and excited for fall
 
 
 2. Potstickers
 
I love Potstickers, they're so tasty, and I know they're not the healthiest, but they're just soooo good.
 
 
 3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
 
you know its officially fall when starbucks releases their pumpkin spice lattes, but I found my own recipe and its so totally tasty
 
 
4. Harry Potter Books
 

 
Since I've been on break, I decided to bring out my favorite books that I haven't read in over a year... and its making me quite happy.
 
 
5. PhotoShop

 
I know I hated my photoshop class, but now that i'm not in school, its so much more enjoyable, and i'm learning so much more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed, and have a very happy October!
 
 
Much Love
 
Tanti Abbracci!
 
<3
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment