Saturday, March 9, 2013

Favorite outfits of the Week!

Here are my favorite outfits that i wore this week, i got tons of compliments which totally boosted my ego. But The point of the story is that i felt comfortable but feminine and girly at the same time. So i thought i'd share my favorites of the week.


Outfit 1. Monday

 
 on monday i wore my polka dot blouse. Its a silky blouse thats a bit oversized but still fitted enough.
 
underneath i wore my red pants. it was a little bit valentines day-ish but it was a cute outfit that was both casual and comfortable.
 
 for shoes i just wore a pair of plain black flats. its simple but chic.
 
 
Outfit 2. Friday
 
 friday was warm, and i didn't want to overheat, so i wore my navy blue polka dot dress with a brown belt.
 
over the dress i wore a bright yellow cardigan, i wanted a bright color because i was feeling in the mood to be cheerful.
 
 
 the trick to this outfit was to stick to primaries, because i wanted color but i didn't want to clash so i went for my red pointed flats.




Outfit 3. Today: Saturday

i started off with a white sleeveless blouse, its loose fitting so my body has room to breathe.

  then because i can't wear sleeves to work i threw on a light pink linen blazer. its loose fitting like the blouse so i didn't feel constricted. and the light pink complements the white without looking to junior.

 then i wore my light wash polka dot skinnies, i cuffed the bottoms for a casual look.

 then i wore my brown polka dot loafers. they're comfy when im on my feet all day and they added to the spring look of my outfit.





if you notice a trend to my outfits this week leave a comment below. also if you like my favorite outfits of the week post let me know and i will post more!

have fun! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment