Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Outfit of the day!

its finals week and im exhausted, so i wanted to be comfortable but cute. so heres my outfit of the day!



i started off with a silk, cream colored t-shirt

 over the shirt i layered an unbuttoned chambray shirt, it was a little chilly in the city, but not freezing so the thin layer kept my arms warm just enough.

 then i wore my new favorite spring scarf for a pop of color to my neutral outfit.

 
 for an extra layer in the chilly morning i wore my anorak vest.
 
 for pants i wore blue polka dot jeans for a little bit of fun, polka dots always cheer me up, especially when im stressed out.
 
           
for accessories i wore brown ankle booties, my trusty rebecca minkoff mini mac, and pearl stud earrings. i kept it simple and casual today, but i still managed to look somewhat put together.
 
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment