Sunday, March 24, 2013

if all my make-up disapeared...

then here are the top 10 products i would repurchase.

so i have a pretty decently big collection of make-up, (i LOVE make-up) but if it were to all disapear and i had to start all over again here are the products i would immediately go a buy.

1. maybelline age rewind facial primer.



its a drugstore primer but for me it really works! it fills in all my (rather large) pores, and smooths out my skin for a flawless canvas for foundation. speaking of which...

2. revlon nearly naked foundation


i've quickly fallen in love with this foundation. i love the kind of coverage it gives, its a light coverage... but its covers the majority of my imperfections. im getting to the point where i dont feel the need to cover every zit and acne scar... so this is a light weight foundation that not only matches my skin tone, but feels like nothings there while giving me decent coverage.

3. cover girl concealer



this is by no means my favorite concealer, but i have yet to find the perfect concealer, but i have to say it comes in more shades than most brands do and it gves me pretty decent coverage.

4. mac's painterly paint pot


i literally use this every day as my eye primer. its a pigmented creamy nude eyeshadow that works well on its own to cover the redness on my eyelids, or as a base for my eyeshadows to stick to. it keeps my eye make-up looking fresh all day long.

5. nyx's skinny marker



they also have a jumbo marker, but i like how precise i can get my eyeliner with a felt tip pen as opposed to a brush. im a cat-eye liner kind of girl so this is perfect for creating the bested winged look.

6. urban decay naked I palette



while i've been using my naked basics palette non-stop since i bought it, i still love my naked palette very much. it offers more more neutral eye-shadow looks and i can use the black as liner and the darker brown shadow to fill in my brows. this naked palette will always be my first true love.

7. maybelline's falsies mascara



i haven't bought this mascara in a while because i love trying every new one that maybelline comes out with, but i will always love this mascara. it really does look like im wearing false lashes. this is one product i definitely plan on purchasing again ( after  i use up the rest of my 20 something mascaras....)

8. rimmel blush in autumn catwalk



i love the versatility of this blush, it gives me multiple options. i have fair skin and most of the time i love a bold blush because it gives me more color. but its got a soft pink on there for the days when i feel like being more subtle.

9. revlon lip butter in berry smoothie


this is my  - my lips but wayyyy better color. my lips are naturally a little bit pinker and darker and i love this berry color. its sheer but still has a great color pay-off and its really moisturizing.

10. wet n wild idol eyes eye shadow stick in champange. (woah! long name)



this is my last product but probably the most versatile. its my go to all-around highlighter. i use it under my brow bone, the inner corners of my eyes, to highlight my cheek bones, it highlight the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow etc etc etc... and it works great as an eyeshadow base or all on its own.



so there are my top 10. products that i would repruchase. most are drug store but theres a couple high end products. i left out things like face powder because its not something i use every day. these are my most used pretty much daily products, or products that i have used and really want to repurchase.

i hope you got some ideas. its helpful if you're completely new to make-up or are looking to update your collection.

have fun <3

No comments:

Post a Comment