Sunday, September 29, 2013

Trend Spotting: Camo Print

I have NEVER been one for Camo print, I always thought that unless you were in the military, or a hunter, that camo was tacky and completely unnecessary, but I've been this trend re-hatch this fall, and my opinion is slowly changing.
 
 
This trend has been showing up in retail collections, but in new and more subtle and attractive ways. I'm still not sure if I would rock this pattern, but it totally follows my rule of neutral patterns, so I'm challenged to find chic ways to wear this print.
 
 
 
Outfit 1. Classy Camo
 


 
 
dress up this print with a leatherette peplum top and a pair of trousers in this print. the black helps to balance out this military look, with a feminine silhouette, but an edgy textile. to add more glam, pair nude pumps and a gold statement necklace.
 
 
Outfit 2. Dressed to Camouflage
 




 
this look is girly, and dressed up, but has a bit of a hunting vibe. dress a circle skirt with a chambray shirt for that laid back girly look, and add a camo print puffer vest and boots for a autumn appropriate look. dress this look up with a touch of glam and add gold accessories.
 
Outfit 3. Camo Chic
 


 
 
a pair of camo flats or loafers, is a subtle non commitment kind of way to rock this print, its on your feet so its not the first thing people necessarily notice. keep the look simple but chic with an oversized black sweater and a grey knit scarf. a pair of tuxedo stripe trousers slim your legs and have a trendy style.





so now I kind of want something in this print, I probably shouldn't have done this post...
 
 
 
Much Love
 
Tanti Abbracci
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment