Friday, February 1, 2013

January Favorites!

so every month i going to do a blog post about all my favorite things for the month, from beauty to fashion to random fun favorites!


BEAUTY



1. Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Barely Beige



i have been loving this champagne color shimmery cream eyeshadow as a base underneath my powder shadows. it works as an eye primer which helps keep my eyeshadow lasting all day or just on its own to add a little shimmer to my lids.

2. Face Primer/ Setting Spray from Victoria's Secret



i have to admit at first i didn't think i would like this, because i love the scandinavian setting spray sold by urban decay, but i was happily surprised that this primer helps keep my make-up on all day, and my face doesn't feel sticky after. plus i got it on sale for 3$!

3. EOS lipbalm in Pomegranate



i bought this a little over a month ago and i have used over half of it up. the smell is amazing and its super moisturizing on my lips.

4. Naked Basics Palette


i have used this palette every single day since i bought it in december! its perfect for every day used from using the colors as eyeshadows, filling in my brows, and even as eyeliner!

5. Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara



this mascara is amazing! it lengthens and adds volume to my lashes! it doesn't clump or get gooey... my lashes look healthy and thick!

6. Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow



this lotion smells so yummy! it has a golden peach and vanilla scent. its warm wintery scent but its still fruity so it doesn't feel heavy.

7. Coach Poppy Perfume



I started wearing this again and fell in love again as well. i wanted a light happy fresh scent to get me out of my post holiday gloom and this perfume did the trick!


FASHION


1. Merino Boyfriend Sweater



in gray and in navy! i have been wearing both of these sweaters alot because they're easy to throw on but still super flattering and cute!

2. stud earrings

loving these! i have begun to really love wearing gold accessories this past year, realizing it looks good against my complexion! these are great because their small enough so they dont get in the way but they're super cute!!!

3. anorak vest

sdjb.png

this vest is so great for layering! it adds a little extra warmth and is super cute! plus the olive green color goes with so much and it in at cinches in my waist!!

4. hairbows!



any pattern any color! i usually wear my hair up in a ballerina bun and a hairbow adds a little something extra!

5. oxford flats



i know they can be kinda hipsterish but i love my black oxford flats! mine are comfy and worn in, but still cute and they go with just about anything!

6. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac


instead of putting my christmas money in my savings like i usually do... (BORING!) i splurged and bought the rebecca minkoff mini mac bag! ive been wanting one for over a year and could never push myself far enough to get one... but ive wanted it long enough so i finally decided it was worth it and ive been using it ever since!!! definitely worth the money!


RANDOM FAVORITES


1. Pocky!



omg so yummy and sooo addicting!! i buy them all the time!!

make me stop!

2. Chictopia.com



this is where i get so many of my fashion ideas from! its a blog spot for fashionistas to share their outfits and fashion inspiration!

3. Glitter



on everything! including myself, because my best friend loves dumping leftovers on me... :P

i have been loving glitter on my nails, shoes, in eyeshadow and using it for diys!!

4. Pretty Little Liars



ok so i hate this show because nothing ever seems to ger resolved... and the acting can sometimes sucks... but its soo addicting for some weird reason... i keep watching....

No comments:

Post a Comment