Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Favorites!!!

It's time for my february favorites!! all the products and clothing and silly random things that i have been loving this month!!


BEAUTY

1. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation


so i was overly attached to my covergirl nature luxe foundation, and while i still love that one, i decided to try something new and i heard great things about the revlon nearly naked line. well not enough great things have been said, this foundation is amazing! the color fits my skin tone perfectly, it covers imperfections, lasts all day and the best thing is that i don't really look like i have any foundation on at all!!

2. Revlon Nearly Naked Powder



i got the powder to go with it.... i must say i like the coverage it gives... but a little goes a loooooong way with this one. the tinest bit is enough or else your mak-up looks cakey. but the positives are that it adds that extra little bit of coverage and gives me some color so i dont look like the vampire i am.

3. Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale



so the color might lok intimidating at first, but thats what intrigued me. however once you blend it in it gives a nice flush of color but it doesn't look fake.

4. Maybelline Rocket Mascara



talk about fake full thick lashes but without the clumpiness!! its amazing!! i get so many compliments asking whether or not my lashes are fake. they're real... they just have this awesome stuff on them!!

5. Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin-up Peach



i love this pretty peach color right now. its a super moisturizing tinted lip balm, but the color pay off is awesome. it adds a nice sheen of peach and it feels great on my lips.

6. Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart


same idea as the color whisper. its a tinted lip butter with amazing color pay off! this one is a hot pink color, which is perfect for spring!! it adds a pop of brightness to my outfits which i love!

7. Ulta Eyeshadow in Stardust



this pretty neutral gold color looks great on the lid, with a black cat eye liner. refreshing and perfect for spring.

8. Nyx Roll on Shimmer in Mauve PInk



if im in an extra sparkly mood i sweep this pink sparkle into my crease for an extra pop of color and shimmer! i have been loving this look this month. its simple but adds a little something extra.


FASHION

1. Chambray



the weather is finally starting to warm up so i can shed a few layers but this one is staying for the spring. it looks great with skinnies and a statement necklace or scarf and some flats. its been my go to for when nothing else seems to work.

2. Colored Skinnies



i found my outfits were getting kind of boring and to change it up ive been getting into colored skinnies. especially my lavender pants. its refreshing and a can make a simple outfit instantly more chic!

3. cat eye sunglasses


keeps the sun out of my eyes and they're super cute! very Audrey Hepburn! <3 and who wouldn't want breakfast at tiffany's?!

4. rebecca minkoff


this little bag has gone with me everywhere! and im loving the small compact size. i used to be a big purse kind of girl, but i like that ive downsized and im defintely getting my money's worth from this cute crossbody.

5. gold flats from just fab



ive been loving my cute chanel inspired flats from just fab. i love the gold sparkle, the quilting and the black cap toe. its super chic and looks great with almost every outfit i wear!!

6. floral scarves



ive been loving a plain and simple outfit with a cute floral scarf. its a nice feminine touch and a change from the heavy knit scarves ive been wearing all winter long.


RANDOM

1.  Solitaire



omg im so addicted. i play on my ferry rides to and from school and usually a couple rounds before bed. its just fun and relaxing.

2. Peach Tea



soo yummy hot or cold. and its decaf so i can drink it before bed without having to stay up all night...

3. Revenge



i've been getting into this show more and more... and im not gona give anything away but i cannot believe what happened in the last episode.

4. Bow Key Chain



this is super silly but i bought this recently and ive been loving the extra sparkle on my key ring. its super cute and if you know me at all you know i love my bows, so this was perfect!

5. instagram!!


obssessed!!!! i love instagramming my sketches!!
@JessicaNicole07








so those were my february favorites!! let me know what yours were in the comments below!!

<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment