Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall Nail Polish Faves!

So as you might know, or might not... I am a HUGE nail polish fanatic! I mean HUGE!

I love following nail polish trends as much as I love following fashion trends.

I consider nail polish as an important accessory to my outfits, and am always careful and choosy about what color I paint my nails.

so here are my top 10 fall colors!!

1. OPI's Espresso Your Style

 
this metallic brown color is neutral and gorgeous!! it goes with any outfit, and is super trendy for fall. its has the perfect autumnal hue.
 
2. Butter London's Wallis
 
 
this is one of those weird green colors, but the gold metallic glitter in it creates this beautiful olive hue. Its perfect for an evening out.
 
3. Essie's For the Twill of it
 
this duo chrome is purple and grey, with a hint of hunter green, I think its perfect for fall. I have to say I have been loving the metallic colors for fall.
 
4. China Glaze Army Green
 
I love olive green all year long, but particularly during the fall, this color has been super trendy in clothing, and If you love this color as much as I do, you can continue this trend right onto your nails.
 
 
5. Essie's Bordeaux
 
 
this purple red color is perfect for fall, red is such a classic color, but with a hint of dark purple in it totally amps up your look.
 
6. Catrice's London's Weather Forecast
 
 
I love a grey nail color, and this one rings true to its name, its the perfect foggy grey color, which is weather appropriate for fall.
 
7. OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark
 
this is perfect if you love black polish, but find it too harsh, this is almost black with a subtle hint of purple that creates the perfect dark fall color.
 
8. Zoya's Goldie
 
 
I love metallic this fall, but gold is possibly my favorite. its trendy and falls in perfectly with the baroque trend that has reappeared. plus it work great as a neutral!
 
9. Essie's Twin Sweater Set
 
 
this pretty red has a nice metallic sparkle too it. it adds a bit of glam to any look, and looks great on toes too!
 
10. Opi's Incognito Sausalito
 
 
as I said in a previous blog post, navy is a huge trend in nail polish this fall, and I have to say I agree. its a beautiful color that's often overlooked in the nail world. I say Tres chic!
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed, and try out some of my favorite color trends this fall!!
 
 
Much Love
 
Tanti Abbracci!!
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment