Friday, January 25, 2013

outfit of the day

i had the day off today and i wanted to be comfortable but being my fashion self i also wanted to be trendy. so here is my outfit of the day


(not all pictures will be exactly what i wore... but its the best i could do until i can start uploading pictures)


sdjb.png



i stuck to  neutral colored outfit today, that way with  all my layering i wouldn't feel overwhelmed and silly.

i just started out with  a basic boat neck long sleeve tee from old navy, and a tribal print sweater vest i got from Tj Maxx, then layred my anorak vest from forever21 over that.

for my bottoms i wore my J Crew Pixie Pants, knee high socks from target and brown wedge boots from Sheik.

im sorry for such a short post... but ive been exhausted and busy...

much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment