Friday, January 18, 2013

The Perfect Purse

we're all in search of the perfect man... but what about the perfect purse? lets face it... its more realistic.
:)

depending on what kind of girl you are there will ALWAYS be the perfect purse. so here are my three favorite purses for the things i do throughout my week.



1. The Book Bag

coach candace carry-all

ok so i have to admit i do not actually have this bag... its not in my budget... right now... but i drool over it at coach... and i have a total knockoff.. but this size and shape is perfect for carry your books or laptop. and the straps are perfect for carrying on my shoulder or hooking over my elbow.

the fun color adds a pop to my usually monotone outfit.

it has a simple silhouette and is basic enough to wear with any outfit. it comes in so many beautiful colors and for a high quality bag it comes at a decent price. (retails for 328$)



2. casual and fuss free

old navy handbag

this bag is awesome because its sturdy and water resistant. its perfect for rainy days but cute enough for an every day use, and like the coach tote it comes in plenty of colors to suit anyone's needs.

i bought mine during the holidays for about 25$ while i was at school. im able to fold this bag in up into my large FIDM tote and as my bag seems to get heavier through out the day i can repack some of my things into the old navy bag.

its roomy enough for an overnighter, and has a cute pocket on the outside for all my little things so they don't roll around.



3. chic and on the go

rebecca minkoff mini mac

so this purse is something i consider a classic bag. the black is basic and goes with everything and the gold hardware adds a sophisticated touch. its a small crossbody so i can only pack the things i really need like my wallet, phone, chapstick and sunglasses... but when im shopping or going out with friends i hate carrying a bulky bag with my life packed in it.

this bag is really cute and of a really nice quality, and i know i can use this for years to come. i like that it forces me to consolidate.

this bag retails for 195$ but is so worth the cost because of its versatility.




 - im not one to shell out hundreds of dollars on items all the time. i like to treat myself to something i know im going to use. and when it comes to purses an bags, i find that investing in a higer quality bag allows me to get my money's worth. they will last longer with the proper care, and can make your outfit look like a million bucks even if your outfit's simple.

to me the perfect purse adds a boost of confidence and i feel ready to take on the world!

Have fun <3

No comments:

Post a Comment